Friday, June 4, 2010

a week from today i'll be in San Fernando... for good.

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for your prayers. This last week has been full of preparations. I have been running around from the dentist, to the opthamologist, to more conversations with missionary doctors making a list of the medicines I should take, to buying sealant and paint for the walls of my house. Yesterday I took "my" cats to get some vaccinations, and I went to an orphanage to have them help me dye/paint my FREE curtains. I also used some of the free material given to me by another missionary to make a bedspread. Today I met with my director to go over my goals of life and ministry in San Fernando. It is so real and so exciting, FINALLY GOING out to this village to show them JESUS. There are so many things that go into making life possible out there. I have less then a week to get the rest of what I need and to see the folks I need to see, and have the needed meetings. Please pray that I would know how to use my time. I am presenting Saturday night, Sunday morning, and Sunday night at my Bolivian church - they feel as though they are sending me off. They want to be part of this mission to San Fernando. It's cool! Thanks for your prayers.

LESS THEN A WEEK! AUH! ISAIAH 41:8-10.

1 comment: