Thursday, March 18, 2010

ideas...

Hi friends! Welcome to my blog if this is your first time. It' mine too... really blog world is new to me. If you have suggestions for me, or see a HUGE grammer error, please TELL ME!!!! While I have a little time here in the states to tweek this.

This evening I called Bolivia again, but called a Vantage phone, which some missionaries have. It's some sort of state side hook up and deal so when I call it from the states it's like calling the States! So you don't get charged like your calling Bolivia! And when I'm in Bolivia, to call from one is FREE because at our mission base they pay some cost once a month, that is pretty cheap for unlimited calls. Yeah it's cool. When I'm in Santa Cruz for about a month, I will be able to use that. I love it, and I think there is wireless at our Mission Guest house where I will live, i think, for a month while getting ready to move to San Fernando.

I talked to Adreana Sprouce this evening. She is a North American Missionary friend, who started as a SAM missionary teacher to Santa Cruz Christian Learning Center.... now she is an independent missionary sent straight from her church in the States and she runs an orphanage! Oops, I forgot to ask her what the girls need. She was telling about a recent move the Girls Home had to make, and how they have 3 staff! for 19 girls!!!!! Oh Pray for Cristo Viene!!!! And my friend Adreana!!!! for peace and wisdom.

thanks, let me know you are reading this.

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Katie - Great blog!
    We're prayin for you and Christina and the remaining support needed.
    Pastor Peter and your Hope Community Church family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie! A blog is such a great idea. Way to keep in touch. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete