Saturday, March 20, 2010

Auburn High School and Skaneateles First Baptist Church

Friday was so amazing! I spoke all day to MANY classes, mostly but not only, Spanish Classes about Bolivia. High school kids are fun and interested in what you have to say if it relates to them or is funny or shocking! I had a lot of fun presenting Bolivia, what I've done and what I will going to Bolivia to do. And I LOVE to challenge younge people to think outside of their own lives TO OTHER PLACES IN THE WORLD THEY CAN GO, AND THE PEOPLE THEY CAN HELP! To dream, to listen for their purpose in life, and to GO! Obviously in public Schools I can not outrite tell them GOD LOVES THEM AND HAS AWESOME PLANS FOR THEM, BUT THEY NEED TO TURN THEIR LIVES OVER TO HIM FIRST! But I sure can give them many peices of the puzzle, Jesus spoke in parables, so can I. I was so physically drained by the end of the day. The is right up there with some of my most  favorite speaking opportunities, along with speaking at Delta Lake Youth Camp this summer for a week and speaking a few sundays ago at Tully Hill-Chemical Dependancy Rehabilation Center.

Tomorrow I'm going to speak at Skaneateles First Baptist Church. I'm excited to go there. It is my first time. Who will I meet. I pray God raises some up to join me in the awesome ministry to reach San Fernando Bolivia for Christ.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this morning at First Baptist Church. It was good to get to know you. Give me a call to arrange a time to meet.

    ReplyDelete