Thursday, April 15, 2010

four full days until I fly

THE COUNTDOWN: 

Last night I spoke about God's call on my life, and my ministry in Bolivia to the teens at Syracuse Alliance Youth Group. They were a great group to speak to. They had questions, and I could have fun with them as I presented. I asked them questions and involved them as well. It was neat for me to present to them. When I was in high school I went to the LaFayette Alliance Youth Group, as well as the Syracuse Alliance Youth Group. I feel like I had a kinship with them.

Today I received the ECHO seeds for MY GARDEN IN SAN FERNANDO! That is so thrilling to think about! I called my grandmother in Wisconsin today, who is an AVID gardener, and we talked "garden". It was wonderful. She has multiple gardens that she works very hard on. It was fun to talk and plan. Also today I mowed my Mom's and Doug's lawn. That will be my last time to do that for 2 years or more.

This evening I got together to talk with a group of my core supporters in LaFayette. I talked about many things, and they prayed for me! I am so blessed! So many people are covering me with prayer! It is my armor. The Holy Spirit is in me, and all around me!!! Whom then shall I fear???  I am so thankful for their prayers, and your prayers as I go back to Bolivia.

Tomorrow I will buy a water purification filter pump, and then go to the Alliance Woman's retreat, until Saturday afternoon. Saturday evening I will have dinner with some great friends and supporters, then spend the night at my Dad's house. He and I will go to LaFayette Alliance for the early service Sunday Morning. I will share and sing in both services, and share with the 5 & 6th grade Sunday school class between services. The afternoon is full of visits.

Monday I will polish up the packing I yet have to do, which is not much.

And Tuesday I finally fly BACK TO BOLIVIA!!!!!!!

Please pray for my the flights on Tuesday. I take off from Syracuse at 1:15pm and  fly to Chicago to have a 2 hour layover, then fly down to Miami for another two hour layover. THEN I will fly from Miami to Bolivia at 11pm.
GOD WILLING I will arrive in Santa Cruz Bolivia Wednesday morning, April 21st.

Please do join with me in prayer for the flights and all the details that accompany traveling.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment