Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Almost BACK IN BOLIVIA

HELLO FRIENDS!!!!

I AM THRILLED TO TELL YOU THAT TOMORROW I WILL FLY TO CHARLOTTE!!!!!

God is so good to me. I am brimming over with gladdness to have been asked to return to Bolivia to lead this team of four college students! I can see God's finger prints all over the preparation for this summer ministry. I will lead them in an orientation to this summer ministry, then we will fly together down to Bolivia SATURDAY NIGHT!

It has been a whole year since I have been in Bolivia. It seems like a very long time. Our six weeks of ministry has been all planned out by Bolivia feild missionary, Dana Wilson. I have the awesome job of carring out her plans with this wonderful team of college students who want to be used of God! Stay tuned! I will write when I can to fill you in on what we are up to!


VAMOS A BOLIVIA!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO TO BOLIVIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment