Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Time in Santa Cruz

Hello friends,


Well, this time in Santa Cruz has been great. Paola and I have been in the city for almost 2 weeks.  We are flying out tomorrow morning (back to San Fernando) I hope to come back into the city in late October for the wedding of one of my missionary friends, who came to Bolivia when I did in 2004.
This is Lauren from ICM, she was
a wonderful encouragement to Paola and me.



Paola saw so many things for the first time.
So even if we can't get her paper work corrected--for her to get her Carnet (personal identification)--it will be ok. God is in control and we've had a good time.













I just read two encouraging emails.... STRAIGHT FROM THE INTERNET.  It's been really great, actually, to be in the city. Paola and I have been very cold since we've been here. It's in the 50's most of the time, which is rather chilly when you don't have heat in your house. Praise God there are hot showers at the South America Mission guest house where we stay.  It's been truely a joy to be able to buy Paola some nice things. She has had a hard life.  God has spoken to me through my church Iglesia Cristiana Misionara. I have gotten a nice break from leading the San Fernando church. It's been nice to sit in the pew and listen. In San Fernando I had begun to feel so inadequate. But God has reached me.  

Yesterday we stood in lines for different paper work for 8 hours... and Paola is waiting again today.  When they told us it would be at least an hour, I came to the cafe' to write this blog. Time is now tight. Thank you for your thoughts...

Let's seek God and change the world one life at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment